ICONIC PRODUCTIONS is one of the worlds, in particular Australia's largest film, theater, live shows, events and entertainment production company offering the public, private and corporate businesses, video, film, movies, productions, live interactive shows, performances and events. In order to provide our clients, customers and you with a quality event scheduling service, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS offers our customers and you the ability to book and/or purchase your events and packages through three different sales channels.
- A national call centre provides a telephone sales service.
- In-person sales are available through organized and/schedule meetings.
- Online sales are available through our website.
These sales channels reflect the different ways in which ICONIC PRODUCTIONS collects personal information about customers. Collection will occur at the time you express interest, enquire, make a booking and/or purchase, or when you register as a ICONIC PRODUCTIONS member, through our website.
Data ICONIC PRODUCTIONS collect and how ICONIC PRODUCTIONS use such data. How is personal information collected?
- This paragraph introduces what your data may be collected by ICONIC PRODUCTIONS and how ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may use such data through ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services.
When you use ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services (for example, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS documentation, programs, events, equipment, official websites and customer support services), we may need to collect certain personal data from you when you use or interact with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services. The following is an overview of the personal data ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may collect and how ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may use such collected personal data. Please note that we will only collect certain items of your personal data for particular purposes based on the ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services you actually use. Please also note that what items of the personal data will be collected is varied from the nature of the products and services. Moreover, in some countries, in order to avoid wrongfully collecting and using children’s personal data, you may need to additionally provide your age or the contact data of your parents (or guardian) so that we could obtain the consent from your parents (or guardian). Furthermore, when you use ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services, we may collect the following anonymous data which could not directly or indirectly identify you.
When you use ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services, you do not have to provide your personal data based on our request. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data to ICONIC PRODUCTIONS, we may not be able to provide the corresponding ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services or respond to your inquires.
- 1. The personal data ICONIC PRODUCTIONS collect Personal data means any data which could directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address and IP address. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may collect your following personal data based on your prior consent:
- Your true, accurate, current and complete registration data, including your e-mail address, country/region and age (now only requested in some countries) when you sign up for ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account. If you use your social media account (for example, your Facebook or Google account) to sign up for ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account, such social media provider (for example, Facebook Inc. or Google Inc.) may share your personal data under your social media account (for example, email address, name, nickname and date of birth) based on your consent. Moreover, when you log into your ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account and insert the E-mail address and password you registered for ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account and find your data under “ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Account”), you can provide your additional personal data to edit your profile of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account (for example, your picture, gender, address and profession), and to enjoy ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services associated with your ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account (for example, your product serial number for ICONIC PRODUCTIONS product registration, articles and pictures posted and uploaded on ICONIC PRODUCTIONS’ forums which may contain your personal data).
- Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip/post code), contact data, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service data when you make a purchase of our products (for example, purchasing ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products through ICONIC PRODUCTIONS) and paid services. Moreover, in addition to the above personal data, your product data (for example, product number, invoice number) may also be collected when you request for certain customer services (for example, product enquiries or services).
- Your name, contact data, e-mail, gender, date of birth, product data (for example, product number, invoice booking number), and a copy of your invoice (in some countries, your name, address and other personal data may be included in your invoice), when you enter our events, productions or campaigns. The actual collected items of your personal data will vary from respective event, production, or campaign. Moreover, if you are a winner of an event or campaign, or if you will receive giveaways from ICONIC PRODUCTIONS, you may need to additionally provide your mailing/shipping address (including zip/post code) and personal data for tax declaration (for example, your residential address, ID or passport number and its copy). Furthermore, in addition to the above personal data, you may need to provide your bank account data when you join our cashback event.
- Your location data associated with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services, such as your GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the country, city, time zone, latitude, longitude, altitude and precision of coordinates where your product is located, movement speed of your product, your country and language settings on your product.
- Your voice, video, communication records when you contact ICONIC PRODUCTIONS (for example, by calling to ICONIC PRODUCTIONS call center, using ICONIC PRODUCTIONS online customer service portal to have a chat with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS, filling out online application form on ICONIC PRODUCTIONS official website and sending emails to ICONIC PRODUCTIONS). Moreover, we may record your image through security cameras when you visit ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Offices, studios, warehouse and venues. The above voice, video and communication records may contain your personal data.
- 2. How ICONIC PRODUCTIONS use your personal data
- To assess and improve ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services.
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyse user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new products and services.
- To fulfill the sign-up process of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account and to experience ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services associated with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS Member account (for example, product registration and services of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS’ forums).
- To provide delivery services (for example, delivering proof of purchase or invoice), event/product updates and technical notices for ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services you purchase.
- To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including ICONIC PRODUCTIONS newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest ICONIC PRODUCTIONS news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
- To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because of the importance of such communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To verify your identity, deliver event or campaign entries and rewards, contact you for event, production or campaign-related matters, provide cashback allowance, declare tax and provide shuttle services and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
- To assist you on recording, analysing, modifying and storing data including your product/event data, your daily activities and the activity results calculated from the data above.
- To provide you with customer support services (for example, to fulfill your product requests and respond to your questions), our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis, and to protect your rights and interests and adopt access control, we may collect your voice, video and communication records when you contact ICONIC PRODUCTIONS or visit ICONIC PRODUCTIONS events and offices.
- To provide you with personalized marketing services, for example, using third party advertising cookies to offer marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you, or recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services.
- Any other purposes with your prior consent.
- 3. The anonymous data ICONIC PRODUCTIONS collect and how ICONIC PRODUCTIONS use such anonymous data
- Anonymous data means any data which could not directly or indirectly identify you, such as your product model, software version and date of invoice. When you use ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services, we may collect the following anonymous data from you, and use such collected anonymous data for any purposes. Moreover, when the following anonymous data is connected with your personal data listed above, under such circumstances, we will also treat such anonymous data as personal data and protect such anonymous data at the same level of protection for personal data.
- Your log data associated with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services, such as your product name, brand name, event name, event number, type, activation time, and local time.
- Your application data associated with your usage and interaction with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS applications, programs and software, such as the name and version of documentation or program.
- Your purchase data of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services (for example, the purchase date and product name) when you request for certain customer support services (for example, product services) or join our events.
- 4. Retention of your personal data
Cookies and similar technologies.
- In order to enrich and perfect your online experiences, we use the following cookies which are essential to ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services:
- 2. For analytics purpose and to provide you with personalized advertising services and other functions, we use the following cookies to optimize your experiences in using ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services:
- 3. How to manage cookies settings
- Please note that you can configure cookies settings by accessing the browser you install to accept, block or delete some or all of cookies (for example, third party cookies).
- If you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS products and services.
- The functions of cookies settings may vary depending on the type and version of browser you install. We try to list common and widely-used types of browsers as following. You may refer to the following linkage to understand how to control your cookies settings through such browsers (The content in the following linkage is English. For your easier reading, please find the language option in the following linkage to select your preferred language). Also, if you do not use anyone of the following browsers, or the content in the following linkage is removed or not accessible, please visit those browsers’ privacy-related statements or support pages for further information. You may also refer to https://www.aboutcookies.org/ (the content in this linkage is English) which introduces how to manage your cookies settings through various browsers.
- How to control your cookies settings through Google Chrome browser https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- How to control your cookies settings through Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- How to control your cookies settings through Apple Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=zh_TW&viewlocale=en_US
What personal information does ICONIC PRODUCTIONS collect, and why?
If you book and purchase any item from ICONIC PRODUCTIONS, we need to collect personal information about you, including your name, address and telephone number. The main reason we need this information is so we can contact you in the case of an event cancellation or to notify change of event details or replacement of lost confirmation invoice. We may also need some of this information in order to process your payment (for example, if you pay by credit card online). Unless you tell us otherwise, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may use personal information about you for marketing and research purposes. You can let us know about this at any time - all you need to do is contact ICONIC PRODUCTIONS if you no longer wish to receive marketing material
In any area of our website where ICONIC PRODUCTIONS asks you to provide personal information, that will enable us to enhance your site visit or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate and to give this information. For example, we request information from you when you:
- Request information about a product or service
- Request a quote for an event or product
- Arrange to visit a venue
- Book an event
- Sign-up for email updates and marketing information
- Provide feedback in an online form
In each of the instances above, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address and type of business, as well as other similar information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may contact you with promotional offers or newsletters in the future. Contact ICONIC PRODUCTIONS at any time to unsubscribe and have your contact details removed.
Use of Personal Information.
We collect non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version, language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is solely used internally for the purposes of gauging visitor traffic and trends. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices. The personal information you provide will be kept confidential unless otherwise stated, and used to support your customer relationship with Servcorp. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on this site and alert you to product upgrades, new documentation, updated web information and other new products, services and special offers from ICONIC PRODUCTIONS.
Will personal information be given to anyone else?
Note that sometimes ICONIC PRODUCTIONS extracts information from our collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS uses the aggregated data for research purposes and may share the data with third parties.
Security of personal information.
ICONIC PRODUCTIONS protects the personal information it collects in a secure database, in proprietary data format, which can only be read using proprietary tools. Data collected online is stored in a SQL database, a protected, secure data centre that is unreachable by the Internet. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS employees and contractors are required, as a condition of their employment and hire engagement, to treat personal information held by ICONIC PRODUCTIONS as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information.
ICONIC PRODUCTIONS does not allow anonymous transactions. All transactions must include the necessary details required for the show/performance/event for confirmation of the show/performance/event.
Sometimes, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS needs to collect personal information about individuals who are not customers. This will usually arise where we collect the name and business contact details of a person who is enquiring about a ICONIC PRODUCTIONS event or is interested, but not yet sure of the date to book the event. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS’s policy is to only use personal information collected from non-customers for the main business purpose for which it was collected.
Access and correction.
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to seek access to information which ICONIC PRODUCTIONS holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you are an online customer, you are able to access or correct the personal information by logging onto our website. If you are not an online customer, you may access the information that ICONIC PRODUCTIONS has collected about you by placing your request in writing and sending it to us using the contact details as shown in our Contact Us page. Please include your phone number and enclose a copy of a form of identification such as a current driver's licence or passport with your request. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS's policy is to consider any requests for access or correction within 21 days of receipt.
Online privacy issues.
A. Online collection of personal and non-personal information
B. Provision of online customer data to venues and promoters
With your consent ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may pass your personal information on to venues and promoters of events to which you have purchased and/or booked, to keep you informed of future events. You will be asked at the time of booking if you would like to receive this information. You may change your preference at any time directly with the organisations (venues and promoters) which have obtained your information. If you do not have their details you may contact us directly.
C. Provision of online customer data to third parties (other than ICONIC PRODUCTIONS sponsors, associations, affiliations or entities)
If you consent to receiving ICONIC PRODUCTIONS special offers, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may use your personal information to provide special offers from third parties with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS benefits (e.g. ICONIC PRODUCTIONS loyalty points). In these circumstances, ICONIC PRODUCTIONS may provide your data to a third party for the purpose of better understanding your needs and interests. Where special offers are sent to you, they will be sent by ICONIC PRODUCTIONS and may be co-branded with the third party. You may opt out from receiving ICONIC PRODUCTIONS special offers at any time by logging onto the ICONIC PRODUCTIONS web site and up-dating your personal details.
D. Secure Online Transactions
If you make a purchase through our website, we will process your credit card details (if applicable) securely over the Internet using an Australian Bank accredited Internet payment security system. With the combination of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS.com.au's SecurePay SSL encryption at our website and a secure browser at your end, we take all measures to ensure that your credit card and anonymity are protected when you purchase online.
G. Links to other websites
Sometimes our website contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-ICONIC PRODUCTIONS website, please be aware that ICONIC PRODUCTIONS is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- prospective employees
- prospective clients
- individuals who are customers of ICONIC PRODUCTIONS clients
- business partners
- other people who may come into contact with ICONIC PRODUCTIONS through its network of venue, contracts and offices
ICONIC PRODUCTIONS is not bound by the NPPs in relation to its treatment of employee records if the treatment is directly related to a current or former employment relationship between ICONIC PRODUCTIONS and an employee.
Additional privacy information and how to contact ICONIC PRODUCTIONS.
- by facsimile on (02) 8221-9625
- by letter to Level 36, Gateway, 1 Macquaire Place, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- by using our Contact Us page